How To Make Your Feeling So Good

If you have bad day, or sometimes you feel not good for everythink, what are you doing to do. Yes, Sometimes we can make our feel so good if we look around our neighborhood or that a place so nice to visit e.g. lake, river, mountain, sea. Or we can go to fishing or if in the night we can go to bed, look at the moon, or go to the silent place to think what happent to us.
So, we can make our day in boring day to correction our day, what happent to day, last or yesterday, so we can make our day happier. If I have boring day, i always listen hardcore music or go to beach, or reading motivation ebook. Tung Desem Waringin is my favorite motivator, or T Kyosaki that good man. I always take point from my boring day. Make it as teacher to next day.
Now, my I always chat if i have boring day, i always searching for new ebook motivation, and ebooks of marketing, i really really want to be a salesman, cause a sales man is the best person, they're know what the other people need, their know what the other product can be their competitor. And they can read our need.

2 Komentar

Lebih baru Lebih lama